Healing Benefits of Our Ingredients
Mother nature is our guru. The ingredients we use are chosen not only because they are good for the skin, but most of our ingredients work synergistically with others, improving the nature of how a product works, feels, lasts. Our formulations are created to not only work topically, but to also settle the emotions, calm the mind and soothe the internal imbalances that tend to disturb our skin.
- Zhen Zhu (mother of pearl): astringes the skin, tightens pores, heals inflamed skin. Zhen zhu is our ancient Chinese beauty secret.
- Mo Yao (myhrr): Heals wounds and promotes regeneration of new skin cells.
- Ru Xiang (frankinsence): Heals wounds and promotes regeneration of new skin cells.
- Dang Gui (angelicae sinensis radix): anti-inflammatory, heals wounds, alleviates pain, regenerates new skin cells.
- Bo He (menthae haplocalycis herba): Reduces swelling alleviates pain and cools hot conditions.
- Chen Pi (citri reticulae pericarpium): Anti-oxidant effect. Contains vitamin a, b and c.
- Green Tea (camilla sinensis): anti-oxidant, astringes the skin, tightens pores.
- Mei Gui Hua (rosae rugosa flos): anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory.
- Fu Sang Hua (hibiscus): anti-inflammatory, blood purifier.
- Jin Ying Zi (rosae laevigata fructus): anti-oxidant, rehydrates the skin and heals wounds, benefits wrinkles.
- Green Tea Extract: Helps protect the skin from damaging UV rays, reduces redness and inflammation, promotes healing of acne. Found in herbal lip balm, cuticle butter, Facial serum, washing grains
- Lavender: soothes inflammatory skin conditions, aids sleep problems. Found in Lavender-Lemongrass Sugar Scrub, Lavender Mint Foot oil, Facial washing grains, Facial serum, Bath salts
- Chamomile: soothes inflammatory skin problems, aids in wound healing and calms the mind to benefit restless sleep patterns. Found in Facial Serum.
- Rose: strong calming effect, softens wrinkles and dry skin.
- Sea salt: moistens, promotes healing, and soothes skin, reduces aches and stiffness, improves circulation
- Epsom Salt: eases pain, relaxing, reduces swelling, eliminates toxins
- Colloidal Oatmeal:
OILS, BUTTERS, EMOLIANTS
- Carrot seed oil: It stimulates circulation, repairs and tones the skin, increases elasticity, reduces the formation of wrinkles, and scars. Carrot seed oil is a good addition to face cream
- Rosehip oil: high in essential fatty acids and vitamins, improves skin elasticity, diminishes wrinkles and scarring, regenerates skin cells
- Vitamin E: a well-known antioxidant, promotes healing of skin and useful in treating stretch marks and preventing scarring, battles againts wrinkles, and protects other ingredientshelps skin recover from sun damage
- Lavender: soothing , healing, antifungal, anti-bacterial. Promotes healing of red inflamed skin, acne, and softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Lemongrass: stimulating, increases alertness, refreshing, antifungal, relieves aching muscles , assists in treating oily skin
- Sandalwood: astringing, soothes irritations, calming
- Rose: strong calming effect, softens wrinkles and dry skin
- Peppermint: Cooling, refreshing, astringent. Found in Herbal lip balm, Lemongrass-mint Sugar scrub.
- Shea butter: moisturizing, protects skin against sun damage
- Jojoba oil: anti-imflammatory, antioxidant, close to skin’s makeup so highly penetrating
- Vitamin e: a well know anti-oxidant, protects other ingredients and battles against wrinkles